VideoPlus takes the privacy of our customers seriously. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy while providing You with high-quality services and products.
Your Consent to Use Personal Data
We use your Personal Data only with your unambiguous consent. You may withhold your consent for VideoPlus to process your Personal Data. However, your withholding or withdrawal of consent may prevent VideoPlus from providing services and products to You. This ecommerce system where You place orders indicates what Personal Data is required for us to provide services or products to You.
What Information Do We Collect?
The Personal Data that we process varies depending on your relationship with VideoPlus. Among the Personal Data and other information that We process is the following:
• Name • Company details • Residential and business address • Date of birth • National identification number • Telephone number • IP address and browser information • Email address • Banking details, credit or debit card information, or other information needed to process payments to or from You • Other identifying information
Use of “Cookies”
How Do We Collect Information?
We collect Personal Data and other information from You in a variety of ways, including:
• the submission of Personal Data by You to this website or other VideoPlus websites;
Our websites collect the IP address of the computer that You use in order to provide customized information regarding VideoPlus’ services and products and to monitor service quality. Your IP address is not kept by VideoPlus when you leave our websites.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
VideoPlus processes Personal Data for a variety of purposes:
• to verify, process, and administer your orders for VideoPlus services and products
• to maintain our commercial relationship with You, including provision of billing and customer services
• to analyze, understand, and respond to your service needs
• to improve the products and services that We offer to You
• to offer You product and services provided by other companies that we believe might be of interest to You • to meet our legal and regulatory obligations and to protect VideoPlus’ legal rights
• to facilitate financial, accounting and administrative functions
We may also provide your Personal Data to governmental authorities in response to specific requests from those authorities or as part of statistical and analytical report.
VideoPlus keeps your Personal Data as long as is required for the purpose in which it was initially collected. In certain cases, We may need to keep your Personal Data for a minimum period to comply with legal requirements. We do not keep your Personal Data longer than permitted by law.
Transfer of Personal Data to Third-Parties
VideoPlus has implemented technological and organizational measures to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorized or improper access. You should also take measures to safeguard your Personal Data by maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, logging out of VideoPlus websites, closing your web browsers when You have concluded your online activities, and not providing your Personal Data to persons that are unfamiliar to You.
Your Right to Access Your Personal Data
You have the right to access your Personal Data, to correct your Personal Data if the information that We have is erroneous, and in some cases to delete your Personal Data. You may obtain a copy or correct or delete your Personal Data by contacting NIKKEN Customer Service.
We may impose reasonable restrictions on requests for access to or to correct your Personal Data and We may charge You a reasonable fee as permitted by law for provision of your Personal Data.